RETURN TO ITALY – MINISTRY OF HEALTH ORDER OF 12/08/2020
Controls in force upon return from Greece: all passengers returning from Greece must carry out a swab at the local health authority of reference (their municipality of residence or domicile) within 48 hours from entering the Italian territory. Pending the outcome of the swab, it is mandatory to remain in fiduciary isolation at your home or residence. Passengers who have carried out a swab with a negative result in the 72 hours prior to arrival in Italian territory are excluded. It is also necessary to fill in a self-declaration form to entry into Italy from abroad, which can be downloaded HERE.
ANEK LINES has been remaining faithful to its mission of responsibility towards passengers for more than 50 years, contributes to the management of procedures against this unexpected global phenomenon and, in collaboration with the competent authorities, demonstrates its social sensitivity towards public health. At this moment our company has adapted its transport work to the new contingent situations and invites its passengers to faithfully follow the general prevention measures.
we inform you about Greek Government's requirements to allow the entry in Greece: each passenger has to fill in the (PLF) "Passenger Locator Form", a key element to plan all arrivals in Greece.
All travelers must complete their own form before entering the Country (mandatorily at least 24 hours before arrival in Greece). Once completed, you will receive an email confirming the registration (to be presented during check-in procedures) and the QR code will be released which will be requested upon arrival in Greece. In the following link you will find the form to be filled in https://travel.gov.gr/
RETURN TO ITALY - MINISTRY OF HEALTH ORDER OF 12/08/2020
- Controls in force upon return from Greece: all passengers returning from Greece must carry out a swab at the local health authority of reference (their municipality of residence or domicile) within 48 hours from entering the Italian territory. Pending the outcome of the swab, it is mandatory to remain in fiduciary isolation at your home or residence. Passengers who have carried out a swab with a negative result in the 72 hours prior to arrival in Italian territory are excluded. It is also necessary to fill in a self-declaration form to entry into Italy from abroad, which can be downloaded HERE.
TICKETING MEASURES ANEK LINES Offices
- The passenger's entrance in the ANEK LINES Offices is controlled, allowing only a specific number of persons to be inside the premises, accord ing to the safety regulations.
- Passengers’ aw areness is raised by a n informative corporate poster and a corresponding poster of the National Public Health Organization (EODY) EODY), placed in conspicuous spots within the ANEK LINES Offices . At the same time, a special informative leaflet containing regulat ions and precautionary measures that passengers must be aware of before boarding the ship, is provided during the ticket issue.
- The Company's offices will provide passengers with a special questionnaire on their state of health/preboarding form that will be delivered on board. The form can be downloaded online: International and Crete lines module | Cyclades and Dodecanese lines module.
- Special protective glass panels have been placed in all passenger service spots, as well as signs on the floor i ndicating the correct social distanc ing that must be maintained by passengers as they wait for the issue and reception of their tickets.
CHECK IN PASSENGER BOARDING
- Passengers must not travel if they have symptoms of COVID 19 infection cough, rhinorr hea fever, sore throat, shortness of breath and other respiratory symptoms or if they have been in contact with a COVID 19 patient recently.
- Prompt arrival of passengers at the port of departure is recommended to facilitate the control procedures.
- When passengers come aboard they must give the ir ticket and the filled special printed Pre Boarding form to the ship s Finance Officer.
- Our ships are equipped with thermometers that can be used if necessary.
- Our Company has adopted special marking and controlled entrance measures, whereas the presence of specially trained members of the crew at the entrance ensures a minimum distance of 1.5 m between passengers.
- All people on board passengers and crew ) must use a cloth mask or cloth to cover their nose and mouth during board ing and as long as they are present in any area of the ship.
MEASURES TAKEN DURING THE TRIP / USE OF AREAS OF PUBLIC USE
- Frequent audio announcements and projection of a TV spot on the ship's TV screens at the ship’s departure and during the trip) inform ing the passengers about the sanitation measures applied in the ship.
- Posting of informative corporate posters and EODY posters containing basic instructions that highli ght the regulations and safety measures on the ship.
- Seat distribution in the aircraft type seats follows the principle of one occupied seat with one empty seat in every direction around it and special (self adhesive) signs indicate where a passenger is allowed to sit so that the necessary distance from other passengers is maintained.
- Special marking signs in the areas of public use (R estaurants, Café Bars, Lounges inform the passengers about the allowed use of specific seats/tables.
- Crew members ur ge the passengers to avoid areas of the ship where there may be overcrowding.
- In all the possible areas of passenger overcrowding, like the Reception bars, restaurants, sales points / shops, common toilets special signs on the floor impose the maintenanc e of social distancing and avoidance of overcrowding. Also special protective glass panels have been installed in all passenger service spots.
- The A-lacarte R estaurant and Café Bar menus have been replaced by contactless menus.
- Foodstuff pr eparation and handling, as well as the cleaning and disinfection of all utensils and areas used in the food chain are carried out according to the demands of ISO 22000 HACCP.
- It is recommended to avoid the elevators If an elevator must be taken only 40 % of its total capacity can be used. If escalators exist, the use of elevators is allowed only to p ersons with disabilities or elderly people.
- Constant disinfection on an hourly basis by the crew of all areas and surfaces of the ship which come in frequent contact with the passengers. Cleaning / disinfection procedures are carried out according to the instructions of EODY and WHO.
- Special cases at various spots of the areas of public use contain special bags for rejection of used masks and gloves.
- All prin ted matter has been removed from the cabins and areas of public use. However, if someone is interested, the corporate advertising brochures are available and can be obtained from the ship’s Reception.
- All foreseen health care protocols concerning the ships ’ bedlinen are followed : All items are washed at 80o C and ironed at 170o C When washed, during the rinsing stage a certified disinfectant neutralizer is used. Transport carts are disinfected after every route and all trucks transporting bedlinen are dis infected on a daily basis.
- Passenger cabins are cleaned according to a special protocol and they are aired with their door open for at least 3 hours, until their next use. The maximum number of persons who can share a cabin is 2, except for families of up to 4 persons, or persons with disabilities and their companion.
- In all the ships of the Company t he air conditioning system operates 24 hours a day providing 100% fresh air to all the areas of the ship. No air is recycled or rerouted from cabins or other closed areas of the ship. The air conditioning systems are maintained and suitably disinfected using a special chemical solution in time intervals not greater than 20 days. In addition, frequent disinfection of all the air conditioning components is carrie d out by certified contractor.
- When a ship is in a port without passengers, all its external doors ar e opened and remain open to create a natural ventilation of its interior.
- The crew of our vessels is fully trained on hygiene and precautionary matters tor Covid-19, and they are properly informed in order to handle any suspect case on board in cooperation with the competent Authorities.
BIOSAFETY TRUST CERTIFICATIONWe are pleased to announce that Anek Lines, always responsible towards the society and respectful of Public Health, successfully completed the inspection of its entire fleet and received the "Biosafety Trust Certificationt, the first health safety management system certification for the prevention and the containment of infections’ spread for people’s health protection from biological agents.
below are quick links to the documents required for transit through Greece:
EMBARQUEMENT DES VEHICULES
Toute personne voyageant avec un ou plusieurs véhicules devra présenter le document d’immatriculation du véhicule lors de l’enregistrement. Dans le cas de réservations avec Camping à Bord, le document d’immatriculation du véhicule doit indiquer son homologation en tant que camping-car ou caravane, faute de quoi la Compagnie ne peut fournir l’électricité et garantir l’accès au véhicule pendant la navigation.
Lors de l’embarquement, seul le conducteur doit rester à l’intérieur du véhicule qui, conformément aux instructions de l’équipage, montera à bord du véhicule dans le garage prévu à cet effet. Les autres passagers devront descendre du véhicule et monter à bord en utilisant la rampe appropriée.