FROM ITALY TO GREECE
As of 01/05/2022, all travellers arriving in Greece, regardless of their country of origin, are no longer required to display a valid certificate of vaccination or recovery from COVID-19, or evidence of a negative test result from SARS-CoV-2 infection (PCR or Rapid Antigen test).
Moreover we remenber that starting from 15/03/22 it is no longer required to fill in and submit the form (PLF) "Passenger Locator Form".
FROM GREECE TO ITALY
Starting from 01/06/2022, travelers arriving in Italy from Greece are no longer required to present a valid vaccination or recovery certificate from COVID-19, nor to submit a negative result of the infection test by SARS-CoV-2 (PCR or rapid antigen test).
Moreover, we remind you that starting from 01/05/22 it is no longer required to fill in and submit the “digital Passenger Locator Form” form (dPLF).
In the common areas of ships, the use of an individual respiratory protection device (mask type FFP2 or N95) or alternatively the use of a double mask (surgical + fabric) is mandatory.
Passengers without a mask will not be allowed on board.
below you will find all the informations for boarding on internal ferries in Greece: CONNECTIONS FROM PORTS IN MAINLAND GREECE TO THE ISLANDS OR TO OTHER MAINLAND PORTS AS WELL AS DOMESTIC CONNECTIONS BETWEEN THE ISLANDS
Boarding on domestic ferries departing from ports in mainland Greece to the islands or to other mainland ports as well as domestic ferries between the islands is permitted to passengers who:
- have been vaccinated against Covid for at least 14 days and present their vaccination certificate, or
- have been diagnosed as negative following a PCR test for Covid-19 carried out no more than 72 hours prior to the scheduled time of travel, or a rapid antigen test within the last 48 hours before the scheduled time of travel. The negative diagnosis of the PCR molecular test and the rapid antigen test must be documented by presenting the relevant certificate or
- present a certificate of recovery issued 30 days after the first day of positivity and valid for the following 180 days.
- Passengers transiting between different regional units for daily business purposes, who may also transit with a weekly self-test.
- Passengers travelling on maritime connections between islands in the same region. They may also travel with a self-test, which may be weekly, depending on the general regulations in force, or carried out within 24 hours before the scheduled time of travel.
- Passengers travelling on maritime connections from mainland Greece to Evia, on the routes Perama-Palukia Salaminas or Perama Megaridos-Faneromeni Salaminas, Rio Antirio, as well as on the routes Poros-Galatas, Punta-Elafonisos Lakonias, Trypiti-Ammouliani Chalkidikis, Kosta-Spetses, Metochi-Hydra, Ermioni-Hydra, Chania-Trizonia Fokidos, Alogoporos-Palaio Trikeri Magnisias and Mytikas, Aitoloakarnanias-Kastos-Kalamos, exclusively for permanent residents of Poros, Troizina-Methana Municipality of Elafonisos, Ammouliani, Spetses, Hydra, Trizonia, Trikeri Municipality, Kastos and Kalamos, who may also transit with a self-test 24 hours before the scheduled time of travel.
Passengers are permitted to embark on domestic ferries from the islands to ports in mainland Greece provided that they comply with the above measures or alternatively present a certificate of a self-test with a negative result which must be carried out no later than 24 hours before the scheduled time of travel.
Bir veya daha fazla araçla seyahat eden herkesin check-in sırasında araç ruhsatlarını göstermesi zorunludur. Gemide kamp rezervasyonlarında ruhsat belgesinde aracın ‘karavan veya kamp minübüsü’ olarak kayıt edilmiş olması gereklidir, aksi takdirde şirket araca elektrik sağlamayacak ve seyahat sırasında yolcu aracına ulaşamayacaktır.
Gemiye binerken, mürettebatın talimatlarını izleyerek aracı atanan garaja yerleştirecek olan yalnızca sürücüsü aracın içinde kalabilir. Diğer yolcular araçtan inip uygun rampayı kullanarak gemiye binmek zorundadır.