RETURN TO ITALY – MINISTRY OF HEALTH ORDER OF 16/01/2021
Controls in force upon return from Greece: For any update on the rules in force regarding trips between Italy and Greece please refer to the Ministry of Foreing Affairs website https://infocovid.viaggiaresicuri.it/index_en.html. With the Ordinance of the Ministry of Health of 4 December 2020 and following for entries from Greece it is necessary to fill in a self-declaration form downloadable HERE, to be delivered to the carrier upon boarding and to anyone appointed to carry frontier checks. In the event of symptoms compatible with Covid, it remains the obligation for anyone to report the situation, promptly, to the Health Authority through the dedicated telephone numbers and to undergo isolation, pending the decisions of the Health Authority.
ANEK LINES has been remaining faithful to its mission of responsibility towards passengers for more than 50 years, contributes to the management of procedures against this unexpected global phenomenon and, in collaboration with the competent authorities, demonstrates its social sensitivity towards public health. At this moment our company has adapted its transport work to the new contingent situations and invites its passengers to faithfully follow the general prevention measures.
we inform you about Greek Government's requirements to allow the entry in Greece: each passenger has to fill in the (PLF) "Passenger Locator Form", a key element to plan all arrivals in Greece.
All travelers must complete their own form before entering the Country (mandatorily at least 24 hours before arrival in Greece). Once completed, you will receive an email confirming the registration (to be presented during check-in procedures) and the QR code will be released which will be requested upon arrival in Greece. In the following link you will find the form to be filled in https://travel.gov.gr/
RETURN TO ITALY - MINISTRY OF HEALTH ORDER OF 04/12/2020
- Controls in force upon return from Greece: For any update on the rules in force regarding trips between Italy and Greece please refer to the Ministry of Foreing Affairs website https://infocovid.viaggiaresicuri.it/index_en.html.With the Ordinance of the Ministry of Health of 4 December 2020 and following for entries from Greece it is necessary to fill in a self-declaration form downloadable HERE, to be delivered to the carrier upon boarding and to anyone appointed to carry frontier checks. In the event of symptoms compatible with Covid, it remains the obligation for anyone to report the situation, promptly, to the Health Authority through the dedicated telephone numbers and to undergo isolation, pending the decisions of the Health Authority.
TICKETING MEASURES ANEK LINES Offices
- The passenger's entrance in the ANEK LINES Offices is controlled, allowing only a specific number of persons to be inside the premises, accord ing to the safety regulations.
- Passengers’ aw areness is raised by a n informative corporate poster and a corresponding poster of the National Public Health Organization (EODY) EODY), placed in conspicuous spots within the ANEK LINES Offices . At the same time, a special informative leaflet containing regulat ions and precautionary measures that passengers must be aware of before boarding the ship, is provided during the ticket issue.
- The Company's offices will provide passengers with a special questionnaire on their state of health/preboarding form that will be delivered on board. The form can be downloaded online: Pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire.
- Special protective glass panels have been placed in all passenger service spots, as well as signs on the floor i ndicating the correct social distanc ing that must be maintained by passengers as they wait for the issue and reception of their tickets.
CHECK IN PASSENGER BOARDING
- Passengers must not travel if they have symptoms of COVID 19 infection cough, rhinorr hea fever, sore throat, shortness of breath and other respiratory symptoms or if they have been in contact with a COVID 19 patient recently.
- Prompt arrival of passengers at the port of departure is recommended to facilitate the control procedures.
- When passengers come aboard they must give the ir ticket and the filled special printed Pre Boarding form to the ship s Finance Officer.
- Our ships are equipped with thermometers that can be used if necessary.
- Our Company has adopted special marking and controlled entrance measures, whereas the presence of specially trained members of the crew at the entrance ensures a minimum distance of 1.5 m between passengers.
- All people on board passengers and crew ) must use a cloth mask or cloth to cover their nose and mouth during board ing and as long as they are present in any area of the ship.
MEASURES TAKEN DURING THE TRIP / USE OF AREAS OF PUBLIC USE
- Frequent audio announcements and projection of a TV spot on the ship's TV screens at the ship’s departure and during the trip) inform ing the passengers about the sanitation measures applied in the ship.
- Posting of informative corporate posters and EODY posters containing basic instructions that highli ght the regulations and safety measures on the ship.
- Seat distribution in the aircraft type seats follows the principle of one occupied seat with one empty seat in every direction around it and special (self adhesive) signs indicate where a passenger is allowed to sit so that the necessary distance from other passengers is maintained.
- Special marking signs in the areas of public use (R estaurants, Café Bars, Lounges inform the passengers about the allowed use of specific seats/tables.
- Crew members ur ge the passengers to avoid areas of the ship where there may be overcrowding.
- In all the possible areas of passenger overcrowding, like the Reception bars, restaurants, sales points / shops, common toilets special signs on the floor impose the maintenanc e of social distancing and avoidance of overcrowding. Also special protective glass panels have been installed in all passenger service spots.
- The A-lacarte R estaurant and Café Bar menus have been replaced by contactless menus.
- Foodstuff pr eparation and handling, as well as the cleaning and disinfection of all utensils and areas used in the food chain are carried out according to the demands of ISO 22000 HACCP.
- It is recommended to avoid the elevators If an elevator must be taken only 40 % of its total capacity can be used. If escalators exist, the use of elevators is allowed only to p ersons with disabilities or elderly people.
- Constant disinfection on an hourly basis by the crew of all areas and surfaces of the ship which come in frequent contact with the passengers. Cleaning / disinfection procedures are carried out according to the instructions of EODY and WHO.
- Special cases at various spots of the areas of public use contain special bags for rejection of used masks and gloves.
- All prin ted matter has been removed from the cabins and areas of public use. However, if someone is interested, the corporate advertising brochures are available and can be obtained from the ship’s Reception.
- All foreseen health care protocols concerning the ships ’ bedlinen are followed : All items are washed at 80o C and ironed at 170o C When washed, during the rinsing stage a certified disinfectant neutralizer is used. Transport carts are disinfected after every route and all trucks transporting bedlinen are dis infected on a daily basis.
- Passenger cabins are cleaned according to a special protocol and they are aired with their door open for at least 3 hours, until their next use. The maximum number of persons who can share a cabin is 2, except for families of up to 4 persons, or persons with disabilities and their companion.
- In all the ships of the Company t he air conditioning system operates 24 hours a day providing 100% fresh air to all the areas of the ship. No air is recycled or rerouted from cabins or other closed areas of the ship. The air conditioning systems are maintained and suitably disinfected using a special chemical solution in time intervals not greater than 20 days. In addition, frequent disinfection of all the air conditioning components is carrie d out by certified contractor.
- When a ship is in a port without passengers, all its external doors ar e opened and remain open to create a natural ventilation of its interior.
- The crew of our vessels is fully trained on hygiene and precautionary matters tor Covid-19, and they are properly informed in order to handle any suspect case on board in cooperation with the competent Authorities.
BIOSAFETY TRUST CERTIFICATIONWe are pleased to announce that Anek Lines, always responsible towards the society and respectful of Public Health, successfully completed the inspection of its entire fleet and received the "Biosafety Trust Certificationt, the first health safety management system certification for the prevention and the containment of infections’ spread for people’s health protection from biological agents.
Οποιος ταξιδευει συνοδευομενος απο οχημα πρεπει να επιδειξει στο check-in την Αδεια Κυκλοφοριας για καθε οχημα και σε περιπτωση κρατησης στο «Open Deck» στην αδεια κυκλοφοριας πρεπει να αναγραφει την πιστοποιηση οτι αφορα οχημα Αυτοκινουμενο η Τροχοσπιτο, εαν το οχημα δεν εχει τετοια πιστοποιηση η Εταιρεια δεν θα μπορεσει να το τοποθετησει στον ειδικο χωρο ουτε θα παρεχει ηλεκτρικη ενεργεια οι επιβατες του δεν θα εχουν αδεια νακατεβενουν στο γκαραζ.
Την στιγμη της επιβιβασης , στο οχημα πρεπει να παραμενει μονο ο οδηγος ο οποιος ακολουθωντας τις οδηγιες του πληρωματος θα βαλει το οχημα του στην θεση που πρεπει. Οι αλλοι επιβατες θα πρεπει να ανεβουν στο πλοιο με τα ποδια απο την εισοδο για πεζους