FROM ITALY TO GREECE
As 01/05/2022, all travellers arriving in Greece, regardless of their country of origin, are no longer required to display a valid certificate of vaccination or recovery from COVID-19, or evidence of a negative test result from SARS-CoV-2 infection (PCR or Rapid Antigen test).
Moreover we remenber that starting from 15/03/22 it is no longer required to fill in and submit the form (PLF) "Passenger Locator Form".
FROM GREECE TO ITALY
with arrivals until 31/05/22
The Italian Government asks for entry into Italy to present at the time of boarding:
- Green Covid Certificate showing one of the following options:
a complete vaccination certificate (valid for 9 months after the completion of the basic vaccination and without time limit for travellers who have received the booster dose) or a certificate of recovery from covid-19 (valid for 6 months) or the negative result of molecular test for covid-19 carried out in the 72 hours before returning to Italy or rapid antigenic test carried out in the 48 hours before returning to Italy.
Children under the age of six are exemptions from the obligation to take a test before entering Italy
Attention: starting from 01/05/22 it is no longer required to fill in and submit the form (dPLF) "Passenger Locator Form".
The presentation at check-in of the above certificates, is mandatory for boarding purposes.
below you will find all the informations for boarding on internal ferries in Greece: CONNECTIONS FROM PORTS IN MAINLAND GREECE TO THE ISLANDS OR TO OTHER MAINLAND PORTS AS WELL AS DOMESTIC CONNECTIONS BETWEEN THE ISLANDS
Boarding on domestic ferries departing from ports in mainland Greece to the islands or to other mainland ports as well as domestic ferries between the islands is permitted to passengers who:
- have been vaccinated against Covid for at least 14 days and present their vaccination certificate, or
- have been diagnosed as negative following a PCR test for Covid-19 carried out no more than 72 hours prior to the scheduled time of travel, or a rapid antigen test within the last 48 hours before the scheduled time of travel. The negative diagnosis of the PCR molecular test and the rapid antigen test must be documented by presenting the relevant certificate or
- present a certificate of recovery issued 30 days after the first day of positivity and valid for the following 180 days.
- Passengers transiting between different regional units for daily business purposes, who may also transit with a weekly self-test.
- Passengers travelling on maritime connections between islands in the same region. They may also travel with a self-test, which may be weekly, depending on the general regulations in force, or carried out within 24 hours before the scheduled time of travel.
- Passengers travelling on maritime connections from mainland Greece to Evia, on the routes Perama-Palukia Salaminas or Perama Megaridos-Faneromeni Salaminas, Rio Antirio, as well as on the routes Poros-Galatas, Punta-Elafonisos Lakonias, Trypiti-Ammouliani Chalkidikis, Kosta-Spetses, Metochi-Hydra, Ermioni-Hydra, Chania-Trizonia Fokidos, Alogoporos-Palaio Trikeri Magnisias and Mytikas, Aitoloakarnanias-Kastos-Kalamos, exclusively for permanent residents of Poros, Troizina-Methana Municipality of Elafonisos, Ammouliani, Spetses, Hydra, Trizonia, Trikeri Municipality, Kastos and Kalamos, who may also transit with a self-test 24 hours before the scheduled time of travel.
Passengers are permitted to embark on domestic ferries from the islands to ports in mainland Greece provided that they comply with the above measures or alternatively present a certificate of a self-test with a negative result which must be carried out no later than 24 hours before the scheduled time of travel.
Passengers’ travelling with their vehicles have to show car registration number of every vehicle.
In case of Camping on Board reservations, the car registration of the vehicle has to report the type-approval. Without approval, the Company cannot provide electricity to the vehicle and cannot grant the access to the vehicle during the trip.
By embarking, only the driver can stay inside the vehicle that, according to the ship staff instructions, should embark in the appointed garage. All the other passengers have to get out of the vehicle and embark by feet, using the appropriate ramp.