FROM ITALY TO GREECE
The Greek government asks for entry into Greece to present at the time of embarkation:
- The negative result of a molecular test (PCR) carried out in the 72 hours prior to arrival in Greece or the negative result of an antigenic (rapid) test carried out in the 48 hours prior to arrival in Greece or a certificate of vaccination or a certificate of illness or the COVID-19 digital certificate (green pass). Click here for the details.
- the form (PLF) „Passenger Locator Form“ to be completed online at least 24 hours before arrival in Greece. The form can be found at the following link https://travel.gov.gr/. Once the PLF has been filled in, you will receive an e-mail confirming the registration, requested during the procedures for boarding in Italy, and a further e-mail will then be sent containing the QR code, requested during the disembarkation procedures in Greece.
The presentation at check-in of the PLF and one of the above certificates, is mandatory for boarding purposes.
FROM GREECE TO ITALY
The Italian Government asks for entry into Italy to present at the time of boarding:
- Green Covid Certificate showing one of the following options:
the negative result of a molecular or antigenic test carried out within 48 hours before returning to Italy or a certificate of vaccination or a proof of recovery from COVID-19.
Exemptions from the obligation to take a test before entering Italy: Children under the age of six, whoever enters Italy for a period of less than 120 hours for proven reasons of work, health or urgency and whoever transits, by his own means, through the Italian territory for a period of up to 36 hours. Click here for the details.
- the form (PLF) „Passenger Locator Form“ to be completed online at least 24 hours before arrival in Italy. The form can be found at the following link https://app.euplf.eu/. Once the PLF has been completed, you will receive an e-mail confirming registration and the QR code, required during the embarkation procedures in Greece and upon arrival in Italy.
The presentation at check-in of the PLF and one of the above certificates, is mandatory for boarding purposes.
below you will find all the informations for boarding on internal ferries in Greece:
CONNECTIONS FROM PORTS IN MAINLAND GREECE TO THE ISLANDS OR TO OTHER MAINLAND PORTS AS WELL AS DOMESTIC CONNECTIONS BETWEEN THE ISLANDS
Boarding on domestic ferries departing from ports in mainland Greece to the islands or to other mainland ports as well as domestic ferries between the islands is permitted to passengers who:
- have been vaccinated against Covid for at least 14 days and present their vaccination certificate, or
- have been diagnosed as negative following a PCR test for Covid-19 carried out no more than 72 hours prior to the scheduled time of travel, or a rapid antigen test within the last 48 hours before the scheduled time of travel. The negative diagnosis of the PCR molecular test and the rapid antigen test must be documented by presenting the relevant certificate or
- present a certificate of recovery issued 30 days after the first day of positivity and valid for the following 180 days.
The same obligation is also applied to minors aged 12 and over. Minors between 12 and 17 years of age may also travel with a self-test carried out within 24 hours before the scheduled time of travel.
Exeptions from from the above obligations are:
- Passengers transiting between different regional units for daily business purposes, who may also transit with a weekly self-test.
- Passengers travelling on maritime connections between islands in the same region. They may also travel with a self-test, which may be weekly, depending on the general regulations in force, or carried out within 24 hours before the scheduled time of travel.
- Passengers travelling on maritime connections from mainland Greece to Evia, on the routes Perama-Palukia Salaminas or Perama Megaridos-Faneromeni Salaminas, Rio Antirio, as well as on the routes Poros-Galatas, Punta-Elafonisos Lakonias, Trypiti-Ammouliani Chalkidikis, Kosta-Spetses, Metochi-Hydra, Ermioni-Hydra, Chania-Trizonia Fokidos, Alogoporos-Palaio Trikeri Magnisias and Mytikas, Aitoloakarnanias-Kastos-Kalamos, exclusively for permanent residents of Poros, Troizina-Methana Municipality of Elafonisos, Ammouliani, Spetses, Hydra, Trizonia, Trikeri Municipality, Kastos and Kalamos, who may also transit with a self-test 24 hours before the scheduled time of travel.
CONNECTIONS FROM THE ISLANDS TO PORTS IN MAINLAND GREECE
Passengers are permitted to embark on domestic ferries from the islands to ports in mainland Greece provided that they comply with the above measures or alternatively present a certificate of a self-test with a negative result which must be carried out no later than 24 hours before the scheduled time of travel.
we inform you that for the imbarcation:
FROM ITALY TO GREECEThe Greek government asks for entry into Greece to present at the time of embarkation:
- the negative result of a molecular test (PCR) carried out in the 72 hours prior to arrival in Greece or the negative result of an antigenic (rapid) test carried out in the 48 hours prior to arrival in Greece. The test is mandatory for all tourists (including children over 12 years old) regardless of the epidemiological situation in the country of departure.
- alternatively, a certificate of vaccination, provided that vaccination has been completed (including the second dose for dual-dose vaccines) at least 14 days prior to arrival in Greece. The certificate can be in Greek, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish or Russian, and must have been issued by a public authority. It must state the passenger's name, the type of vaccine, the number of doses and the dates of vaccination.
- Alternatively, certificate of illness after a molecular test (PCR) or after a rapid coronavirus antigen detection test for COVID-19 (rapid test). The disease certificate is issued thirty (30) days after the first positive test and its validity lasts up on one hundred and eighty (180) days after it. The first positive test is carried out by a) a public authority in accordance with the relevant legislation or b) reference laboratories of the country of origin or transit or public or private laboratories of that country, provided that these private laboratories are certified by the competent national certification authority of the country. The certificate of illness in in Greek, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish or Russian and includes the name of the traveller as it appears on the passport.
- alternatively, travelers to Greece may carry, in digital or printed form, a COVID-19 digital certificate (green pass) issued in accordance with EU requirements containing information on vaccination or the result of the last rapid antigen detection test (rapid test) or laboratory PCR test for coronavirus COVID-19, or of coronavirus COVID-19 illness, as appropriate, in compliance with the above intervals.
- the form (PLF) "Passenger Locator Form" to be completed online at least 24 hours before arrival in Greece. The form can be found at the following link https://travel.gov.gr/. Once the PLF has been filled in, you will receive an e-mail confirming the registration, requested during the procedures for boarding in Italy, and a further e-mail will then be sent containing the QR code, requested during the disembarkation procedures in Greece.
Upon arrival in Greece:For travellers arriving in Greece, the following information is provided:
- performing antigenic (rapid) tests for selected passengers, taken from a targeted sampling system.
- mandatory isolation in case of positive SARS-Cov-2, following a sampling test. In this case, passengers and their travel companions are hosted in quarantine hotels, where they will undergo further PCR tests to confirm the initial diagnosis. Guests will stay in the isolation hotel for up to 10 days. Accommodation costs in quarantine hotels are borne by the Greek state.
FROM GREECE TO ITALYThe Italian Government asks for entry into Italy to present at the time of boarding Green Covid Certificate (that can be downloaded here)showing one of the following options:
- the negative result of a molecular or antigenic test carried out within 48 hours before returning to Italy. In case of non-presentation of the results of the test, passengers will have to undergo 10 days of fiduciary isolation at their home in Italy and carry out a molecular or antigenic test at the end of the isolation period. Exemptions from the obligation to take a test before entering Italy: Children under the age of six, whoever enters Italy for a period of less than 120 hours for proven reasons of work, health or urgency and whoever transits, by his own means, through the Italian territory for a period of up to 36 hours.
- alternatively, anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination certificate, attesting the completion of the prescribed vaccination cycle for at least fourteen days.
- alternatively, recovery from COVID-19 occurred, with simultaneous cessation of the prescribed isolation following SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- the form (PLF) "Passenger Locator Form" to be completed online at least 24 hours before arrival in Italy. The form can be found at the following link https://app.euplf.eu/. Once the PLF has been completed, you will receive an e-mail confirming registration and the QR code, required during the embarkation procedures in Greece and upon arrival in Italy.
TICKETING MEASURES ANEK LINES Offices
- The passenger's entrance in the ANEK LINES Offices is controlled, allowing only a specific number of persons to be inside the premises, accord ing to the safety regulations.
- Passengers’ aw areness is raised by a n informative corporate poster and a corresponding poster of the National Public Health Organization (EODY) EODY), placed in conspicuous spots within the ANEK LINES Offices . At the same time, a special informative leaflet containing regulat ions and precautionary measures that passengers must be aware of before boarding the ship, is provided during the ticket issue.
- The Company's offices will provide passengers with a special questionnaire on their state of health/preboarding form that will be delivered on board. The form can be downloaded online: Pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire.
- Special protective glass panels have been placed in all passenger service spots, as well as signs on the floor i ndicating the correct social distanc ing that must be maintained by passengers as they wait for the issue and reception of their tickets.
CHECK IN PASSENGER BOARDING
- Passengers must not travel if they have symptoms of COVID 19 infection cough, rhinorr hea fever, sore throat, shortness of breath and other respiratory symptoms or if they have been in contact with a COVID 19 patient recently.
- Prompt arrival of passengers at the port of departure is recommended to facilitate the control procedures.
- When passengers come aboard they must give the ir ticket and the filled special printed Pre Boarding form to the ship s Finance Officer.
- Our ships are equipped with thermometers that can be used if necessary.
- Our Company has adopted special marking and controlled entrance measures, whereas the presence of specially trained members of the crew at the entrance ensures a minimum distance of 1.5 m between passengers.
- All people on board passengers and crew ) must use a cloth mask or cloth to cover their nose and mouth during board ing and as long as they are present in any area of the ship.
MEASURES TAKEN DURING THE TRIP / USE OF AREAS OF PUBLIC USE
- Frequent audio announcements and projection of a TV spot on the ship's TV screens at the ship’s departure and during the trip) inform ing the passengers about the sanitation measures applied in the ship.
- Posting of informative corporate posters and EODY posters containing basic instructions that highli ght the regulations and safety measures on the ship.
- Seat distribution in the aircraft type seats follows the principle of one occupied seat with one empty seat in every direction around it and special (self adhesive) signs indicate where a passenger is allowed to sit so that the necessary distance from other passengers is maintained.
- Special marking signs in the areas of public use (R estaurants, Café Bars, Lounges inform the passengers about the allowed use of specific seats/tables.
- Crew members ur ge the passengers to avoid areas of the ship where there may be overcrowding.
- In all the possible areas of passenger overcrowding, like the Reception bars, restaurants, sales points / shops, common toilets special signs on the floor impose the maintenanc e of social distancing and avoidance of overcrowding. Also special protective glass panels have been installed in all passenger service spots.
- The A-lacarte R estaurant and Café Bar menus have been replaced by contactless menus.
- Foodstuff pr eparation and handling, as well as the cleaning and disinfection of all utensils and areas used in the food chain are carried out according to the demands of ISO 22000 HACCP.
- It is recommended to avoid the elevators If an elevator must be taken only 40 % of its total capacity can be used. If escalators exist, the use of elevators is allowed only to p ersons with disabilities or elderly people.
- Constant disinfection on an hourly basis by the crew of all areas and surfaces of the ship which come in frequent contact with the passengers. Cleaning / disinfection procedures are carried out according to the instructions of EODY and WHO.
- Special cases at various spots of the areas of public use contain special bags for rejection of used masks and gloves.
- All prin ted matter has been removed from the cabins and areas of public use. However, if someone is interested, the corporate advertising brochures are available and can be obtained from the ship’s Reception.
- All foreseen health care protocols concerning the ships ’ bedlinen are followed : All items are washed at 80o C and ironed at 170o C When washed, during the rinsing stage a certified disinfectant neutralizer is used. Transport carts are disinfected after every route and all trucks transporting bedlinen are dis infected on a daily basis.
- Passenger cabins are cleaned according to a special protocol and they are aired with their door open for at least 3 hours, until their next use. The maximum number of persons who can share a cabin is 2, except for families of up to 4 persons, or persons with disabilities and their companion.
- In all the ships of the Company t he air conditioning system operates 24 hours a day providing 100% fresh air to all the areas of the ship. No air is recycled or rerouted from cabins or other closed areas of the ship. The air conditioning systems are maintained and suitably disinfected using a special chemical solution in time intervals not greater than 20 days. In addition, frequent disinfection of all the air conditioning components is carrie d out by certified contractor.
- When a ship is in a port without passengers, all its external doors ar e opened and remain open to create a natural ventilation of its interior.
- The crew of our vessels is fully trained on hygiene and precautionary matters tor Covid-19, and they are properly informed in order to handle any suspect case on board in cooperation with the competent Authorities.
BIOSAFETY TRUST CERTIFICATIONWe are pleased to announce that Anek Lines, always responsible towards the society and respectful of Public Health, successfully completed the inspection of its entire fleet and received the "Biosafety Trust Certificationt, the first health safety management system certification for the prevention and the containment of infections’ spread for people’s health protection from biological agents.
Einsteigen von Fahrzeugen
Alle, die mit einem oder mehreren Fahrzeugen reisen, müssen beim Check-in den Fahrzeugschein vorlegen. Bei Buchungen mit Camping an Bord muss im Fahrzeugbrief die Genehmigung als Wohnmobil oder Wohnwagen bestätigt werden, ohne die das Unternehmen keinen Strom liefern kann, und den Zugang zum Fahrzeug ansonsten während der Fahrt nicht gewährleisten wird.
Beim Einsteigen darf sich nur der Fahrer im Fahrzeug aufhalten, der nach Anweisung der Besatzung in die zugewiesene Garage einsteigen wird. Die anderen Passagiere müssen das Fahrzeug verlassen und mit der entsprechenden Rampe einsteigen.