REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
MODIFICATION, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR NEW BOOKINGS WITH DEPARTURE FROM
- 2021 EARLY BOOKING SPECIAL OFFER:
NEW 100% REFUND WITHIN 30/04/2021
Terms and conditions link
- 2021 OFFICIAL BROCHURE FARES
100% REFUND UP TO 22 DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE – Terms and conditions link
- OPTIONAL MULTI-RISK INSURANCE (only for clients resident in a EU member state and in Switzerland ) WITH COVID-19 COVERAGE
Attention: after issuance, the insurance will never be refundable
See terms and conditions here
- MODIFICATION FEES
From 1st April any modification to bookings is subject to payment of € 25.00 as total modification fees
REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONS/REBOOKING GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR OPEN TICKETS ISSUED IN 2020
OPEN TICKETS ISSUED IN 2020 DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
- unused tickets can be refunded at the end of the 18-month validity period*
- tickets can be rebooked and modified several times within the 18-month validity period*
- open date tickets with ordinary fare cannot be reissued with 2021 Early Booking rates
- in case of a new reservation with a higher amount than the total amount of the open tickets, the client will have to pay the difference
- in case of a new reservation with a lower amount than the total amount of the open tickets, the credit difference will be refunded to the client
- From 1st April any modification to bookings is subject to payment of € 25.00 as total modification fees
*Terms and Conditions REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION EX COVID-19 – YEAR 2020
ANEK-SUPERFAST | BLUE STAR FERRIES | HELLENIC SEAWAYS – NEW CANCELLATION POLICY ON ADRIATIC & AEGEAN ROUTES
According to article 65 (Refunds from maritime travel cancellations) of the Legislative Content Act that was published in the Greek Government Gazette A’84/13.04.2020, our cancellation policy for tickets with travel to the Adriatic Sea and Aegean routes until October 31st 2020 is amended. In particular, passengers requesting the cancellation of their reservations during the above period because they cannot travel due to travel restrictions, or do not wish to travel due to uncertainty caused by the pandemic or due to cancellation of scheduled sailings, will have their tickets converted into open date tickets valid for eighteen (18) months from the date of travel.
RESERVATIONS MADE BY 30th JUNE 2020 WITH OR WITHOUT EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT AND WITH AT LEAST ONE LEG OF THE TRIP BY OCTOBER 31st 2020
- Tickets will be converted into open date tickets with validity for 18 months from the date of initial outbound (one way reservations) or from the date of initial inbound (round trip reservations) with the possibility to be used, within the period of 18 months, for travel to any destination of the same company (Anek-Superfast, Blue Star Ferries, Hellenic Seaways).
- In case that open date tickets have not been used by the end of the 18 months period, passengers are entitled to full refund of the fare of their initial tickets.
- Upon rebooking new travel dates, all valid discounts or offers of the selected route (Adriatic or Aegean) will be applied at the new reservation and passengers will have to pay any difference between the value of their original tickets and the tickets of the new reservation.
- If the original tickets include the Early Booking discount, passengers reserve the right to apply the discount on their new reservation (Adriatic routes).
- The conversion of tickets into open date tickets with the validity of 18 months is possible only with a relevant request up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure time of the original tickets.
RESERVATIONS MADE FROM 1st JULY 2020 AND ALL THE BOOKINGS WITH DEPARTURE FROM 1st NOVEMBER 2020
For all bookings made from 1st July 2020 and for all tickets already booked with departure date from 1st November 2020 with Anek-Superfast Company, the Official General Conditions are valid.
For all bookings made from 07 July 2020 with Blue Star Ferries and Hellenic Seaways the Official General Conditions are valid.
The above information overrides any previous information communicated to you.